Wine Craft - Tasting & Pairing Academy
Wine Craft wine school was fonded in 2016. we teach you about wine in a more relaxed and interactive way; you'll learn how to taste and appreciate wine in general, but also how to pare it with food on different occasions.
Wine Craft organises different wine events: tastings, workshops, beginners' classes; we are creating a community of wine enthusiasts that learn how to discover wines after taking part at one of our tastings or classes.
What does Wine Craft offer?
- Certified WSET classes - Levels 1, 2, 3
- Beginners wine classes: "Taste and Understand Wine " in 3 sessions "Romanian Wines"
- Workshops with various themes: eg. Wines from the Loire Valley, Wines from the Rhone Valley, Italy - diversity of styles
- Wine tastings and private events on demand
- Teambuildings in less usual known venues or at wineries in Romania.
Why are we different?
- With Wine Craft you learn about the wine world, the bases of the wine tasting and also about food and wine pairing.
- Wine Craft is independant in the wine selection, both Romanian and international wines, and purchases the wines directly from producers or from importers.
- Our events are hold in Romanian, French and English
- Wine Craft team is consists of highly qualified wine specialits that hold WSET ceryifications or Master of Vine, Wine and Terroirs diplomas in France
- Events organised in unusual venues